Part 1: An Introduction to Data Analysis Using Excel
- To interpret, summarize and present numerical data using the digital tool Microsoft program Excel.
- To plot numerical data as a graph and determine an equation of a line. In addition, using the appropriate formatting functions to label your graph and creating a best fit line.
Part 2: Lab Report Writing Using LaGCC Institutional Data
- To communicate your interpretations of research data. This is done writing discussions and conclusions (using scientific language) and is often accompanied by data tables and graphs.
- To use your Microsoft Excel graphing skills to interpret, inquire and extrapolate meaning data to support your lab report conclusions
- To structure your written lab report in the format of: Abstract, Introduction, Material, Methods,Results, Discussion/Conclusion and References
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 4.0 License
Mark, Kevin, "Introduction to Data Analysis Using Excel and Lab Report Writing Using LaGCC Institution Data" (2018). CUNY Academic Works.